Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Read an article on the Ducati Scrambler and the Harley Davidson 750 Street, still undecided what to buy!
I came by this site via a link from, I think cycleworld.com. I have looked in depth at the Ducati scrambler but I think it's a little expensive and I really like the Yamaha Star bolt but I don't think it's imported into my country.
Oh, I'm in the UK.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Please share with us how you came to find Harley Davidson Street forums.

I help start that site, so I dont count. lol

But I care about you. Its always exciting to see where people have come from!

Stew
I bought the bike first, then was looking for add-ons and exhaust for mine. I was re-directed to the forum, and now m addicted to it ;)
A commendable job dear, it's an encyclopedia for Street owners!!!!0:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I Read an article on the Ducati Scrambler and the Harley Davidson 750 Street, still undecided what to buy!
I came by this site via a link from, I think cycleworld.com. I have looked in depth at the Ducati scrambler but I think it's a little expensive and I really like the Yamaha Star bolt but I don't think it's imported into my country.
Oh, I'm in the UK.
Dear Steve,
I may not be an expert, just sharing my thoughts.

Both Scrambler and Harley are not comparable as for me bth are segment apart.

Harley goes for the cruiser lovers, if you're the one no doubt on the same just for it. Coz it's more about owing one and cruising along.

While scrambler, i see as a crossover between sports and cruiser (a perfect city/offroader). If you're one of the speed and sporty enthusiasts nothing else suits youth and Scrambler, it a perfect blend of both within an awesome price tag.

But for Harley freaks like, it's just another sports bike doesn't effects my affinity towards Harley ;)

So, just follow your heart and buy to which your beats... Happy riding!!!;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh, I'm in the UK.
Dear Steve,
I may not be an expert, just sharing my thoughts.

Both Scrambler and Harley are not comparable as for me bth are segment apart.

Harley goes for the cruiser lovers, if you're the one no doubt on the same just for it. Coz it's more about owing one and cruising along.

While scrambler, i see as a crossover between sports and cruiser (a perfect city/offroader). If you're one of the speed and sporty enthusiasts nothing else suits youth and Scrambler, it a perfect blend of both within an awesome price tag.

But for Harley freaks like, it's just another sports bike doesn't effects my affinity towards Harley

So, just follow your heart and buy to which your beats... Happy riding!!!
You're not riding the Street to it's potential. With the right bars it's as fun and nimble as a sort bike, minus the lean angle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did hardly 1 week search & later once i bought bike last month,
I was searching in google for add-ons, then i found this beautiful forum dedicated only for Harley 500/750,

Lets share the knowledge & get connected with all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for accesories

Hi Steve, I bought a HD Street 750 last year and I am very happy with it. I was looking for an alternative windshield and I run into your page. It was very helpful, actually I bought the one recommended by one of the members. I am from Aurora, Ontario, Canada.

Oscar Calvete-Gil

·
Registered
75 Posts
looking for k model

did a google search for k models and xr 750 and saw an ad for a new specimen called the street 500 and found the forum through the vendor ads

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
Like everybody else here, I had a question and figured there had to be an H-D forum that would have an answer. I did a Yahoo search (I'm old) and here you were.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just recently became a member of the Harley-Davidson Family (Dec 2016) I found the Street forum just by searching for 750 Street Forum I also Liked the FaceBook Page from what I can tell the page is done correctly and most topics are informative.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Started from bottom..

Was serching Google to know options to replace the mufflers of my Street 750 .. Found interesting and joined the forum ..

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I first saw this bike in 1991 , I knew it was the one for me . And this one was :Honda VT500FT Ascot: 1983-1984 | Rider Magazine | Rider Magazine .
Now today the Ascot is gone and the only way to find this good look is to buy a Harley 750 Street . To Re-badge will not certainly improve the reliability of the Hd but , a candy red apple paint and a Honda logo ( Ascot750 , lol... ) will certainly going to amuse the connoisseurs of the honda history .

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
I leave your post for now. But it sure smells of troll

61 - 80 of 89 Posts