1. Set vehicle upright.
2. Remove dipstick and wipe clean.
3. insert the dipstick and tighten.
4. Remove the dipstick. Verify that there is oil on the dipstick.
5. If oil is not visible, add only enough oil to bring the level to the bottom of the dipstick.
Hot Oil Check
Same as above steps 1-4.
5. Remove the dipstick. Verify that the oil level is within the "X" mark on the dipstick.
6. If oil is below the "X" mark, add only enough oil to bring the level to the "X" mark.
New member from Southern California here.
I’ve owned my street rod for just about a year now.
First Harley I’ve owned, I’ve ridden my fathers many times. I’ve owned more bikes than I can recall and I’ve been riding for about 15 years now.
I’ve recently begun scratching the itch to...
A forum community dedicated to Harley Davidson Street owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more for the 750 and 500 models!