Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my big beef with the 500 (even though i went out and bought one today haha) is the whole bar/light/screen situation.

I pretty much want everything that little bit lower but can't think what to do all up and in what order.

I love the idea of having bars like a lot of the 883's that are out there. But how do i go about doing it to mine? I just love this flow....

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi mate,

Tank Lift

7/8" or 22mm dia. Clip-On, ClubMan or Drag bars

There is a company that makes spoke wheels for these at USD 2,000 a pair
You can get a cafe seat, or fab your own

The rest you pretty much have to fab up your own, at the moment, being a new model, unfortunately, aftermarket support isn't quite there yet

·
Registered
147 Posts
So my big beef with the 500 (even though i went out and bought one today haha) is the whole bar/light/screen situation.

I pretty much want everything that little bit lower but can't think what to do all up and in what order.

I love the idea of having bars like a lot of the 883's that are out there. But how do i go about doing it to mine? I just love this flow....

No disrespect, but if you wanted an 883 look then the street 500 is only marginally cheaper than the Iron in the US as I understand it....you will spend a lot of money to get the same look - do what I am doing, ride, love, sell it but an Iron

I do hover agree on your points though....hop onto an iRon and how it feels... and aspire to it...

Ray

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm from Melbourne Aus not the US. I got a 500 cos that's the only Learner approved Harley you can get. Although, I'm not complaining, it's still a beautiful bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts