Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just for bragging rights let's hear from all the high mileage HD Streets around the world? It could help us all get a feel for what our bikes are capable of. I am sure my numbers are among the lowest....1100 miles in 11 months!
Please let's hear from you Iron Butt guys and gals!
Who has the most HD Street miles/kilometers on the planet?

·
Registered
496 Posts
6,000 kilometers in 24 months. It is used 90% in the city on short trips to the shopping malls. So it is at home in the city environment and a joy in the traffic as lane splitting is allowed here..

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
I've ridden 1,700 miles in the last 4 months. My goal is to ride the motorcycle instead of driving the car for at least 5,000 miles a year. I think I'm going to need some more dry summer days or an extended riding season to make that a reality, though.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have owned a 15 since 9/5/15. Now has just over 8700 Miles.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought my 750 2 months ago and I've put 1,100 miles on it, already did the first oil change. I have a hard time staying off the bike! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the winner is Tucsonmax1 !
Congratulations....8700 miles will be about 5 years worth of fun for me. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Actually its just over 8800 as of last night. And I don't ride as much as I used to.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just have over 1,000 miles on my 2015 (bought 12/27/2016) and have only rode it around town and have also a few days from Dec-March (not bad for living in Iowa).I'm due for my 1,000 service later this month at Loess Hills Harley-Davidson in Pacific Junction,Iowa I'm glad that I didn't listen to all the "Experts" telling me that I needed a larger bike and that I would outgrow the 750 I told them that if they wanted me to get a larger bike to give me the $4,000 and I would.

·
Registered
62 Posts
7k miles in 11 months.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Just hit 9100 Today. I'm going to need a new "Altar" soon at this rate.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Congratulations !!!! The new leader is meph1st0 !!! That is over 12000 miles and the record on the site. It will be a while before I catch you, but some others on here are piling on the miles pretty quickly!
Ride On!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Next week will be 3 years of ownership of my 2015 Street 750 with over 23,500 miles not kilometers. I'm still happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Well done Solo. There may only be a handful with really high mileage, but there are many with a lot of happy miles that have passed under the seat. I am one of the happy ones.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts