Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yay! And relatively speaking you're local! Cannot wait to find other Street riders. So far I'm the only one in all of my (non-cyber) groups.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many? Wow! I am still the only XG owner I know. I really wanted the Sunglo Red, but had to get Vivid Black. Thank goodness, too. At least I still blend in with all of the other vivid black Harley's out there. lol. It seems they've made a few of them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! It seems the Street is becoming quite popular for the women. I've seen quite a few posts from women in the last few months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a street 750 in Eastern Virginia (US) in April of this year. I am a new rider, and I LOVE it! I have already put nearly 1000 miles on it so far, but I have yet to see another one. The dealership says they have sold 5, but haven't seen them out there. I've up graded the exhaust to a Firebrand Loose Canon which sounds way better and got the vance and hines tuner which makes it run smoother and gives it a noticeable extra kick! its a totally different bike now. I got a superior blue one the dealership had just gotten in, and now when I'm riding with my husband who has a sportster, people often ask more about my XG750 than his sportster! I love it because its an easy bike to ride, and its unique!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts