Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a thing yesterday. I traded Evelyn in on a 2014 Fat Bob. Been wanting to trade up for a few months. Just hadn’t found the right one yet. I didn’t want a “me too” bike.
This one showed up at my dealer a few weeks ago. Previous owner had done the things to it I would do. The bike is a rarish color. It’s got just the right amount of chrome and a lot of blacked parts. And it’s got some angry sounding Vance & Hines pipes. I think I did the right thing.
If you know anyone in the Louisville, KY area looking for a good, solid Street 750, Bluegrass HD will have one up for sale soon.
I’ll be popping in and out to see what’s going on. Especially, in light of this new motor company CEO and some of his whacked out ideas. Later gators.

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
298 Posts
Congrats on new ride. Definitely visit us every so often and post some updates on new bike.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Stories like this can be a true inspiration for other 500/750 riders out there. I do agree with one thing, keep us updated on progress.

·
Super Moderator
526 Posts
Enjoy the new ride! I did much the same thing towards the end of the 2018 riding season. After two years on the Street 750 I found a Sportster 1200 Custom that was exactly what I was looking for, and actually was a better fit for my size than the Street. The only difference is that I was in a position to not have to trade in the Street, so I didn't. It's been good to have both bikes.

Do check in from time to time. Your experience on the new bike and with another riding community will give you insights that we're hoping you can share back here at HD Street Forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts