Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 40 and recently divorced with a 3.5 year old. Towards the end of marriage counseling and right before I filed I went to a Harley dealership and had my street delivered just to irritate my ex. I love my Street 500. :)

I commute on it now. I let my girlfriend ride it in valentines day and now she wants a Fat Boy Low. I'm looking at V-Rods so she can learn how to ride on the Street. I'll still commute and put miles on the street though. It's up to the task especially with the Vance and Hines stage 1 upgrade.

Hmm. What else to say. Chicks do dig Harleys. It has really helped me at the Starbucks meets. They always want to come look at the bike. RNs, veteranarians, etc. They dig em lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
only reason i downsized to a street 750 is because i couldn't afford to buy/ship a V-Rod to Philippines. V-Rod is a lot harder to handle at low speed parking lot maneuvers compared to the street. also, V-Rod suspension is backbreaking on potholed roads as opposed to street never bottoming out

in Philippines chicks dig the cash flow, and harleys and Starbucks here scream fat wallet (but most hate cigar smoke)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The roads here are kinda crappy too. I've been happy with the street. It absorbs pot holes very well.

My vision for the v-rod is to put a windshield and saddle bags on it and make it a distance cruiser.

Chicks around here won't get anywhere near you if you smoke. Vaping seems accepted though.

·
Registered
504 Posts
My vision for the v-rod is to put a windshield and saddle bags on it and make it a distance cruiser.
Seriously? :eek:
I would think a VRod with a windshield and saddle bags would look pretty funny. :D

Why not just buy a cruiser then?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts