Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received two calls from Harley Davidson in Milwaukee. The first one, the guy want to know if my dealer had told me that accessories that I purchased were covered by the warranty. He also asked how I liked the bike.

Yesterday I got another call, the gal wanted me to do an over the phone survey. Asking such things as was this my first HD, how did I like the bike, what did I plan to change to make it my own. What did I think about the sound. I laugh at that question.:laugh: You know the sort of questions. I did tell her that the mirrors were a safety issue and that I have had to modify mine.

Have any of you all been getting all these phone calls:|

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yep, got the same call a while back. Also got a questionnaire in the mail to fill out concerning the dealership I bought it from. I filled it out and gave my dealership a raving 10 on all questions. I was awarded a $25.00 gift certificate for my great reviews of the place. :)

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
I got a message on my phone. No call back yet.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Wow that sucks, there must me something that gives us the option of opting out of stuff like this. It's like they're selling our information to companies that want to promote offers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yep, got the same call a while back. Also got a questionnaire in the mail to fill out concerning the dealership I bought it from. I filled it out and gave my dealership a raving 10 on all questions. I was awarded a $25.00 gift certificate for my great reviews of the place. :)
Was it for the reviews, or for the good reviews. You have to figure that there is some bias if you get $25 to give a good review.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The gift certificate was from the dealership where I bought my machine. I gave them 10's in each rating. The salesman said to me "hold on a second". He came back and handed me a $25.00 gift certificate for in-store merchandise. Actually of the 3 dealerships I visited this one was by far the most helpful and courteous. I didn't lie on the questionnaire. ;)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Smart move by them, They're trying to figure out just how different the new audience is from their current core I suspect...

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I had purchased two new vehicles last year and this year had the same thing happen but no gift certificate :(

Well at least you guys got something

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I got a message on my phone. No call back yet.

I just missed the same call today and also got the message.

I also received the mail-in (or online) survey yesterday.

Glad to hear some have reported the mirrors as a safety issue. While working great for traffic in lanes next to you the fact that you can't see directly behind you in your lane is a safety issue for a stock motorcycle. Enough reports could lead to a design change and even a recall to replace the mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts