Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know my wife cancelled her 750 order but I was able to get her to go to another dealer. Well on Saturday she was able to get the XL883L for almost the same price as the 750. She is happy, she loves the new bike, and I am happy as she will ride the new bike. So this is so long to this forum. I think the 750 is great bike and I hope all will be happy.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats to you both on the new horse. There's no need for you to leave, theres tons of great people here, some of them with stupid wealth's of knowledge. Stick around, we wont discriminate, theres laws against that now dont you know :D;)

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
As many of you know my wife cancelled her 750 order but I was able to get her to go to another dealer. Well on Saturday she was able to get the XL883L for almost the same price as the 750. She is happy, she loves the new bike, and I am happy as she will ride the new bike. So this is so long to this forum. I think the 750 is great bike and I hope all will be happy.

Glad to read she got the XL883L as it's an excellent motorcycle. That doesn't mean you have to leave the forum of course. You might still find interesting subjects to discuss such as modifications or other misc. Harley type stuff.

Reactions: AYEDEE

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ha, I don't have a Street, but I do have a Harley. I'm a member of quite a few HD forums, and there is lots of information that crosses all model lines.

Stick around, really no reason to leave.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yup, you'd be surprised at the amount of people that don't own what the forum is about, not only here but many other fourms, me being one of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts