Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded the 750 for a Sportster 1200 Custom, tired of waiting for HD to come up with a fix, and tired of a cruising range of 90 miles. The 1200 is better made in so many ways. This forum has been awesome, I will still be following.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Traded the 750 for a Sportster 1200 Custom, tired of waiting for HD to come up with a fix, and tired of a cruising range of 90 miles. The 1200 is better made in so many ways. This forum has been awesome, I will still be following.
I'd also be curious to know what you got on the trade value. How many miles did you have?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm also curious on the trade. Mine is just over 400 miles on it and if I can't get the issue fixed for safety reasons, I'm done. I love the bike otherwise but I want my wife to be able to ride also. She has way less experience than I do and I'm scared for her with the lag/leap issue. I'd also like to be able to go farther than 80 miles on a fill-up. I got the lag/leap issue the other day with 85.7 miles on the tank and no low fuel light. I realize this is supposed to be a commuter bike and not a cruiser but 80 miles on a take is a little low for me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a straight up 8K, with around 3,200 miles on the bike.I had easily 1K in mods. The dealer was generous I would say.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had gotten 6K for my trade in with 2700 miles on my 750. Went with a Dyna Low Rider.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts