Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Australia. Just introducing myself as per the HDStreetforums.com request......

New to riding (February 2015) and new to Harley (February 2015) so as required by law in Australia I'm riding the Street 500.

Haven't decided what to do once I'm on my full licence, but I am leaning towards chopping this bike up rather than getting rid of it....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Julzie, I'm in Brissy which is a great place to be riding at the moment. Since they relaxed the lane filtering laws more and more bikes are commuting everyday which is great. How long have you been riding?

·
Registered
44 Posts
the street 500 is my second bike ive had, started on a 250 ninja when on Ls, then got my Ps and sold it out, now on full licence i wanted a new bike and a harley, the street was all i could afford but i love it,
so ive had my licence abut 2.5 years now and love every second on the bike i get.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Arron,

Welcome to the forum :) I'm from Brissy too... you are right, great times to be riding a bike in and around Brisbane. On Monday, I took my street 500 for a joy ride around Mt Nebo and Glorious what a ride!!!! You should take your Street up there sometime....

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from the Great White North .......... Ontario, Canada.

"Oz" is one place I'd love to visit!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys thanks. [email protected] I'll check out mt nebo. I've mainly been urban it's about an hour commute to the city which I've been taking via the Bruce and I went down to Byron and back once. I'm on Northside so soonish I will try commuting via mount mee/dayboro I'll let u know what it's like.
10-64 australia is a great place to visit and with the currency where it's at its cheap too so yell out when you're on your way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts