Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Custom fiberglass rear fender simil VRod HD Capital Madrid Battle of Kings

Hey can you advise where you got the rear fender and if so what the part number is so I can try this. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Last mod sissy bar

Reactions: chabro

·
Registered
490 Posts
Just curious about your front wheel. Do you know if the wheel axle from the Street OEM fit in that sportster wheel or did they make a custom wheel axle so that it would fit on the Street forks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi beautiful stance now lov the mods
I have my girlfriends street 500 I'm wanting to do the sportster front wheel conversion
got a lead on a early 90 front wheel
anyone know the odds of this bolting rite up?
or I m going to have to take it apart an bring it with me before purchase
any help would be greatly appreciated
tony

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It had the same axle, it was just to remove one and put another

Just curious about your front wheel. Do you know if the wheel axle from the Street OEM fit in that sportster wheel or did they make a custom wheel axle so that it would fit on the Street forks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi is that the stock 500 fender with the sportster wheel?
just curious if u had to modify the stock fender now your with a bigger diameter wheel

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi @JMHD, in post #22 back on April 18, 2019. the bike seems to have a footrest in front of the brake pedal. I assume that there is one on the other side too, but how are they attached to the bike? Also, the more recent images show forward controls, but what is the bottle above the gear shifter next to the radiator, on the left side of the bike? Cheers, Steve.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
805 Posts
Hi @JMHD, in post #22 back on April 18, 2019. the bike seems to have a footrest in front of the brake pedal. I assume that there is one on the other side too, but how are they attached to the bike?
There are several accessories that mount to the lower front engine mount bolts. Engine guards and forward controls typically use that as a mounting point. There is at least one manufacturer in India that mounts what he calls "crash rods" there. They are basically stubby little posts that come out on each side and have rubber on them to serve as foot pegs.

Reactions: sydneysidesteve

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
No es uno de VRod adaptado :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hi @JMHD, in post #22 back on April 18, 2019. the bike seems to have a footrest in front of the brake pedal. I assume that there is one on the other side too, but how are they attached to the bike? Also, the more recent images show forward controls, but what is the bottle above the gear shifter next to the radiator, on the left side of the bike? Cheers, Steve.
Como dice @PugslyCat están sujetos al soporte inferior del motor y la botella es una botella de gasolina decorativa :)

Reactions: sydneysidesteve

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
805 Posts
The crash rods I have are from second hand ones from DDH Studio in India. @chadwilliam1 got them for his Street Rod and shows them off in the thread Best Engine Guard Kit? | Harley Davidson Street Forums (hdstreetforums.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Le crash rod che ho sono di seconda mano di DDH Studio in India. @chadwilliam1 li ha presi per la sua Street Rod e li mostra nel thread Best Engine Guard Kit? | Forum di Harley Davidson Street (hdstreetforums.com)

·
Registered
20 Posts
The crash rods I have are from second hand ones from DDH Studio in India. @chadwilliam1 got them for his Street Rod and shows them off in the thread Best Engine Guard Kit? | Harley Davidson Street Forums (hdstreetforums.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Le crash rod che ho sono di seconda mano di DDH Studio in India. @chadwilliam1 li ha presi per la sua Street Rod e li mostra nel thread Best Engine Guard Kit? | Forum di Harley Davidson Street (hdstreetforums.com)
Thanks @PugslyCat I have bookmarked their site, last time I was putting in some miles on the expressway I felt I could use something like this. They look quite wide for lane splitting which is legal here in Australia though so maybe something to put on for the long haul ride and leave off for the daily commute.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts