Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am relatively new in the forum, would be getting my 2016 Street 750, within next 4-5 days, just want to know, installing LED indicators inplace of stock one affects the warranty or not, as i M planning for LED indicators immediately after purchase.......

·
Registered
766 Posts
the way I understand it is if the dealer installs an item then it is covered. if you install it though it should only void the warranty of that particular part and everything it has to do with....so in this case it would include the electrical.

much of that is determined by the dealer.
at least that's what our dealer's GM told me (what I mentioned above.)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the way I understand it is if the dealer installs an item then it is covered. if you install it though it should only void the warranty of that particular part and everything it has to do with....so in this case it would include the electrical.

much of that is determined by the dealer.
at least that's what our dealer's GM told me (what I mentioned above.)
Thx for ur valuable input Rock.....thts wht i was thinking, i was planning for after market indicators.....

·
Registered
367 Posts
If you replace the blinkers after the time period that allows them to be covered under warranty it ONLY voids the warranty on the blinkers. Not all electrical unless you do some ridiculous hack job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts