Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it may seem a little “ricey” to some, but I like the look of the LED strips tucked away in a bike. I also feel that it makes me more visible at night. I have done something like this on all of my H-D’s, but the Street Rod seems like a pain in the a**. Has anyone tackled this feat yet, or should I figure it out and make a “HOW TO”?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would like to add some light strips also. Not sure where to connect power. The appearance whould be kinda weird siince the engine components are black, so I an not sure how sharp it would look...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to add some light strips also. Not sure where to connect power. The appearance whould be kinda weird siince the engine components are black, so I an not sure how sharp it would look...
I figured it out. I will post the pictures tonight when I get a good idea about how it looks. Pretty straight forward though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Color and whether or not they can flash is all up to your state. Mine changes color, but where I am the only rules are no flashing and no red visible from the front.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Neighbor of mine has a SGS and a CVO. He commutes every day on the Street Glide usually before the sun comes up. The bike is all black and he has the engine light color tuned to match his LED headlamps. Pretty smart. You can't miss his bike in the dark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts