Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets be honest, I dont like the options Harley has got for the street, so im looking for aftermarket grips and levers. Im new to looking for levers, so do they have to fit your model exact? also for grips anyone know a good site? the sites ive been using are all like black or chrome which arent really what im looking for.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have only owned my 2015 XG750 since May 2018 so just as I'm new to riding I'm also new to repairs.
I do know that the handlebars are 7/8 (22mm) in diameter so that just about any 7/8 grips should fit your bike. I'm yet to change my grips but its definitely on my upgrade list

·
Registered
93 Posts
As for the grips: they are 7/8, but the standard ones on the market are typically longer than those mounted on the Street. So probably you have to adapt them or try to find shorter. Look anyway here on the forum with search.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for the grips: they are 7/8, but the standard ones on the market are typically longer than those mounted on the Street. So probably you have to adapt them or try to find shorter. Look anyway here on the forum with search.
at the moment theres not much, ive seen those and im looking for something a lil different

1 - 5 of 5 Posts