Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys , just joined the forum , im trying to get some information when the 750 is coming to the uk . I hate the waiting , nobody has any information , can anybody help ?
cheers
kbull

·
Registered
204 Posts
hi guys , just joined the forum , im trying to get some information when the 750 is coming to the uk . I hate the waiting , nobody has any information , can anybody help ?
cheers
kbull
From my understanding the European HD streets 500 & 750 motorcycles will be coming from India and won't be coming to the end-of-the-year basically when riding season is over.:mad:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if its this year then I can live with that , just hate when theres no information , I was considering bringing one in from spain or Italy if I got really desperate , probably cost quite a bit though , thanks for the reply , cheers !

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
welcome to the forum!

I sure hope you have something nice to ride while waiting for streets to become available where you're located, if you do, whatever it is, post about it here :)

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
if its this year then I can live with that , just hate when theres no information , I was considering bringing one in from spain or Italy if I got really desperate , probably cost quite a bit though , thanks for the reply , cheers !
Yeah just wait it out it out. No need to add in any unnecessary costs.

welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yeah just wait it out it out. No need to add in any unnecessary costs.

welcome to the forum! :)
what he said.

shipping can get really expensive along with all the other fee's, you might end up paying more in tax.

patience pays off, better waiting for this and then using that extra money you would have spent on modifications!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts