Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
No commitment yet, but I have been pesting Rinehart about a 2 into 2 that will fit the street.

Reactions: AYEDEE and HDGuy

·
Registered
548 Posts
Sales are ostensibly off the chart and demand continues to climb, for sure there will be no issues moving product...

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Does anyone know if there is 2 into 2 exhaust coming for 750 soon?

Yes, my partner and I are developing "old school" 2-2 drag pipes currently. We need to complete the prototype and then create a digital 3-D model from the prototype for the bend shops. They will have a cross-over (to maintain performance) that we'll hide as well as possible.

We will not have heat shields but are going to ceramic coat the inside to dramatically reduce heat transfer (which also improves performance). We will offer them in both chrome and black (with heat wraping and/or external ceramic coat on special order).

It will probably be a couple of months before they're ready for market. Stay tuned. I'll be posting pictures of them when complete.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yes, my partner and I are developing "old school" 2-2 drag pipes currently. We need to complete the prototype and then create a digital 3-D model from the prototype for the bend shops. They will have a cross-over (to maintain performance) that we'll hide as well as possible.

We will not have heat shields but are going to ceramic coat the inside to dramatically reduce heat transfer (which also improves performance). We will offer them in both chrome and black (with heat wraping and/or external ceramic coat on special order).

It will probably be a couple of months before they're ready for market. Stay tuned. I'll be posting pictures of them when complete.
Any further news/details on these?

Reactions: Hellbilly

·
Registered
23 Posts

Please tell me you have something

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Please tell me you have something
I wish I had more positive news but my relocation to Arizona put the brakes on development for the last year. My partner currently has his house for sale and as soon as it sells he'll be relocating here as well and then we can get back on track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts