Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm Chris, but my friends call me Top (Toppy and English muffin are also acceptable)

I'm a 36 year old Englishman living in so cal ( 13 years), married, two kids, long walks on beach and so on.

I got the HD Street 750 (red) back in march, i had been riding a CBR for many years and finally got fed up travelling everywhere head first with my ass in the air.

I've been riding since i could walk, dirt bikes back in UK, then onto street bikes as i got older.

I must say, living in Orange county i find the street 750 to be an awesome bike, not only for the traffic filled freeways but the canyons too. very flickable and responsive.

I don't have any mods yet, though I've made a promise to the wife and kids that i will add a sissy bar so we can ride two up.

I haven't had any of the reported issues as yet, though i do have my gremlin bell attached so its all good.

I've christened her "Lolly"

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man.

Yeah i like the depth in the red..
My CBR was black, and it was a pain the ass to keep clean....unless it was freshly waxed it looked dirty.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the form from about an hour west of you! I haven't had the chance to try mine in the canyons yet due to time constraints. I also don't have experience on those type of roads so I'll be slow to begin with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, a great one to start on is the ride from Irvine ,past the lakes to cooks corner, about 30 miles without traffic lights.
There's an extra rode that take you up to O'Neil park that's really fun... The tree canopy's make the road into a tunnel and its constant turns... Great fun.

Ortega hwy is brilliant too... I take the 15 to lake elisinor and ride it west over to the Irvine area.

I'd be happy to met up and ride it with you if you'd like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts