Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a three hole fluid change, then had to cut grass, no riding, sunny and 60 degrees. Happy report nothing on drain plugs magnets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sunny and 60 in Florida as well, went out for a ride trying to get started with the autotune on the fuelpak but the bike barely saw 190 degrees. Might have to wait till its a bit warmer out for the autotune so the cool air doesn't keep the engine below operating temp for the tuner.

I also use Mobil1 v twin synthetic oil and a k&n filter on my street rod. Cheaper than harleys crap oil and better.

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've used Mobile 1 on all my V-twin bikes with great success. Glad you got out for a ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've used Mobile 1 on all my V-twin bikes with great success. Glad you got out for a ride.
This is actually my first v twin bike I've ever owned, I've only had parallel twins and a single cylinder bike before. The Kawasakis I've had I just used Kawasaki synthetic oil in all of them. And yea I tried to get out for another ride today but work around my house and my aunts house dragged on longer than hoped for.

I should be able to go out tomorrow since I took the day off work and didn't tell any friends or family so they hopefully assume I'm at work and leave me alone lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts