Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is about 30 of us from the V-twin forum meeting to ride the ozarks. We are staying at the hub in marble falls ar.

In case any of you are interested in participating.

Barbeque Saturday night.

The harleydavidson forums collision 2015 is in eureka springs ar same weekend trying to set a collision lunch on the loop.

Any way I am going as is my son on the street.

Reactions: AYEDEE

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If any of you dare. It is the hub in marble falls, ar. About 60 USD per night.

·
Registered
766 Posts
if I still lived up near magazine, ar...I would go.

but now living down near the coast of Louisiana, it's a bit far for this ol guy.

about 6 yrs ago, my girlfriend and I, an ex-coworker (and her sister), all took a bike ride up from Logan county, AR along (us on my ST and he and her sister on his wide glide) the pig trail and stayed in the silver spur cabins, just a few miles south of eureka springs, ar....there was plenty of parking and the cost was like $60 a night. split that 2 (couples) ways each (two double beds) turned out to be a great stay. we sat out on the back porch of this log cabin in the evenings and looked at the view of a wooded canyon downhill from the cabin.

we rode different loops around that area over several days. check out a lot of the shops in town too.

Harrison, AR is the mecca for bikers too and only like 30 miles away. a lot of fine scenery to see. the lakes in that area look awesome too.

I miss Arkansas, in may ways. Mostly touring the backroads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts