Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
909 Posts
I punched "warrior" into the search and didn't find a mention of anybody installing that fairing, but there was one that mentioned a headlight bracket extension that Memphis Shades sells to go with that fairing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well out of ebayland i found a pair of shocks lifting my rear end to air ride tight 15 inches (12 inches, saggy pressure stock), i lowered the triple tree by .5 inches and installed lower profile handle bar... holy shait! it worked, it actually corners without tossing the tail out of traction, does not scrape the pegs anymore, it actually removed my back pain!, it still feels like a Harley with a Vans&Hynes!, which by the way the HD store guy said would toss my bike out of tune?
iv'e never before seen more asskickery out of that bike untill the new pipe, and the new suspension profile im sporting now, feels like a Suzuki Katana, but as nimble as a GSXR750, tho not as fast yet, due that gigantic rear sprocket (to be replaced soon) i hear theres a headlamp for the 750 and 500 Street, with LED's in it and a cyberpsycho look to it! (curius)
Will post pictures soon, mean time the rear shock i got are made by DPX and run on EBAY for $75 and the box has 2 i mean the pair for 78 bucks after S&H dont be a gonk like my and buy 2 boxes thinking the price be for just 1 shock! BY the way this coilovers are fully adjustible and you fill the air pressure... cheap i know, it frigging worked tho!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi friends,
Hope you guys are doing well. Has anyone installed memphis shades Road warrior fairing on street 750.
I use the Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing. I don't think it matters which Fairing you are installing, the brackets that attach to the forks that you put the Fairing on are universal. I could take my batwing off and easily put ANY of their other fairings in its place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts