Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think I'm done for a long while with mods.. it really gets addictive...here is a list of what i have done:
Stage one (screaming eagle air filter, Remus slip on muffler, btw best sound out there).
HD edge cut hand grips.
Aftermarket bar-end mirrors (ebay)
Apex 3" raiser clip-ons handlebars.
Custom paint job.
Removed front reflectors. (Oh yes i did)
Added l.e.d. acceent lighting (9 colors, dimmable, different flashing settings)
Red painted engine covers.
I originally had Oberon bar-end turn signals, but the apex clip ons wouldn't allow me to keep them there. So i installed l.e.d. strips right on the forks.

I like the New forward riding position. Though i wouldn't recomended for long trips. But lets be honest, if you own a street 750 more than likely you stick to the city/short trips.
I really like the end job. Considering is my first bike. And that all the mods were performed by myself inside my garage. With no previous bike mechanical experience.. just watched lot of youtube videos. Had to improvise a lot. Please let me know what you think. Opinions are welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
After looking at you home built center stand, I smiled.
Go to a wood yard and get a 8 x 4 or 10 x4 off cut , long enough to go under you bike and extend about 6 " each side.
Get a 2" hole saw and cut a hole in the top corner of one end,
Place the off cut flat under your bike, then using a length of water pipe, roll the off cut up under the frame.
The off cut, now on edge, will lift the front wheel.
Your bike will now be on a good solid stand that cost next to nothing
"No 8 wire Kiwi ingenuity""

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey mate the mods sound awesome ! I'd love to see what they look like but it says I don't have permission to view the images ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts