Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a room started that we are setting up in motorcycle art and pieces.

This is a print on metal taken at the bedrock store in bedrock colorado.

This is a favorite of mine. While restoring my GS1100GK I had to contact AMA hall of famer Craig Vetter. Carol, his wife, got me the resto parts I needed are I ended up with a personalized signed and numbered print of the shop before the fame.

I love this print as I was living a different side of what they were making happen. In that I was driving a windjammer!

As the room fills in the place keeps getting deeper in the theme.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I like David's work. Especially through the years. But I can never find signed limited additions or metal prints. I really like metal prints they are worth the money IMO.

For instance the David Lee Thomas print New Horses at Bedrock Colorado... just pops so well I feel it is what his photo was meant to be printed on.....

The Piece from Craig is unique, numbered signed and personalized.

Kind of things I collect. I do love his "in memory of".... but was only 105 prints. Very expensive right now... but I do keep watching for it. On Canvas it is amazing. Plus I know what it means every single time I put fire into the cylinders.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Signed David Mann artwork from about $100 to $14,500.

Signed David Mann Art

Thank you stone.

This is the one I am hunting for. One of 15 signed retouched artist proofs. On canvas. This trades for 6K

Of course since 2004 there can be no more AP nor retouch.

This to me speaks to the motorcycle experience. Matters not what you wear. Matters not your color or what you do for a living. What matters is the memories you make. Could be a wife that rode two up. Could be youthful memories of hauling chicks to Venice beach or further back to a hudoka hauling a tube topped neighbor to the creek. Could be camping across the south on a few 175 2 stroke bikes on your first big adventure away from the village eyes that raised you. Everyone ever In the wind has memories, special memories that anyone that has never ate a bug will never understand.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Always wanted some motorcycle art for my garage which couldn't get any boring than it is... just 4 white walls and shelves of products and tools.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts