Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my seat on my bike. I can't decide between these two seats. The Mustang one says it moves the rider back an inch for a more comfortable riding position. The Saddleman has a gel type seat which may be more comfortable for longer rides. Any and all opinions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the Saddleman Two-Up and it is pretty conferrable, way better then the stock seat. If you are a taller rider you may find it a bit cramped. I'm 5'9.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the fastback. Still breaking it in but it's way more comfortable than the stock seat. Actually seem to sit too far back on the seat itself, I don't know why (where the little "back rest" comes up). Have to consciously move forward a little

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your input. I don't want to have to constantly move forward while riding. That seems like it would get annoying. I was just told about a place in North Carolina that will alter your factory seat. Depending on what you get done will the cost will be less than any aftermarket seat. Mean City Cycles - Custom Seat Modifications

1 - 6 of 6 Posts