Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I see some names that I recognized, it been a long time since I been on this site, I been busy enjoying my Street 750, but all good things have to come to an end. When I got my bike 22 Aug 2014, it had 9 miles on it. I just traded it in on Tuesday with 20, 249 miles. The Beast and I had a boat load of fun going every where. As many of you know, I have a mustang seat on it, I am selling the seat, put it on there in Mar 2015, they go for over $500. I am selling it for $200 plus shipping unless someone in the area want to meet in a public place. I am in Upper Marlboro Md. I hope everyone who have a street 750 is out there enjoying them...it is such a enjoyable bike.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi, I see some names that I recognized, it been a long time since I been on this site, I been busy enjoying my Street 750, but all good things have to come to an end. When I got my bike 22 Aug 2014, it had 9 miles on it. I just traded it in on Tuesday with 20, 249 miles. The Beast and I had a boat load of fun going every where. As many of you know, I have a mustang seat on it, I am selling the seat, put it on there in Mar 2015, they go for over $500. I am selling it for $200 plus shipping unless someone in the area want to meet in a public place. I am in Upper Marlboro Md. I hope everyone who have a street 750 is out there enjoying them...it is such a enjoyable bike.

I assume that you traded it for another bike. If so what did you get?

·
Registered
504 Posts
PM'd you regarding the seat.
Saw pics of it in your "Garage".
Which "model" seat is it. (When I look at the Mustang Seat web page)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts