Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Mustang Touring Seat AND the HD rack and sissy bar? I've heard complaints about it being too tight and cutting into the seat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have both and ended up removing the sissy bar from the luggage rack, the space between the two was so small it didn't allow 2up riding

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope I do not have to lose the sissy bar for this :crying:. My only two up riding is a short 3-mile ride to pick up the other bike. I'll keep my fingers crossed this will not be an issue for me.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have both and ended up removing the sissy bar from the luggage rack, the space between the two was so small it didn't allow 2up riding

Do you have the backrest? Do you mean the seating space between the sissy bar and the backrest? I didn't get the backrest, only the seat.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good thing I went with the Fastback seat.

It was a hard call. I really like the Touring seat, but was struggling with that choice, as I've heard others complain of how tight the fit is. I guess I just want it all. I hope I don't regret my decision.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have the backrest? Do you mean the seating space between the sissy bar and the backrest? I didn't get the backrest, only the seat.
I had the back rest on the seat and luggage rack but the space between them was too tight, the seat and luggage rack backrest did work OK but was a tight fit and would have rubbed the leather over time

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had the back rest on the seat and luggage rack but the space between them was too tight, the seat and luggage rack backrest did work OK but was a tight fit and would have rubbed the leather over time

Great. Thanks, Ehcrain!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm...I do see it and it does look as if it would be tight, but I don't think it's going to bother me. I think I'm willing to risk the tight fit and the "rub" Thanks, again. I feel relief.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I got mine back from the dealer today. Was cleaning it. Looked at the Seat and the Sissy Bar. The Fast Back is pressed against the Sissy Bars mounting bolts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts