Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just added a short Vance & Hines competition exhaust and figured I’d finally make a post/video to share all the things I’ve done to the bike over the past year and a half. I had always contemplated putting on a louder pipe cuz the bike sounded like an “angry sewing machine” but I live in a crowed neighborhood and didn’t want to be the annoying loud bike guy. However, after getting swerved into while riding at 65mph on the freeway I now REALLY get the saying, “loud pipes save lives!” (very lucky to have kept the bike up and only limp away with a broken ankle and a broken peg). I also added a loud snail horn that people will actually hear me honk too.

****! I was gonna add a video tour of the upgrades but haven’t figured out how to add video to the post. More to come....

Accessories I’ve added in order of installing: (***absolute must for any street)

Harley brand extended mirrors from dealer $80***
TCMT front engine guards (Amazon) $99
XMT-Moto foot pegs (attached to guards) $60
Spitfire windshield (Amazon) $89
Wisamic 5 3/4 LED headlight (Amazon) $40
Saddleman 2up seat upgrade (Revzilla) $240 ****
Billet shifter peg Amazon $10
Awesome custom sissy bar (eBay) $150
FARBIN compact snail horn (Amazon) $25
Vance & Hines short competition exhaust $270
On order:
TC Bros. 8” mini ape hanger bars (Amazon) $55

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
64 Posts
Looking good. Glad your injuries weren't worst. To post a video, upload you video to YouTube, then just copy and post link in your message.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts