Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Had my 2015 750 in the shop Twice this year. For a Leaking Rear Cylinder Cover (Valve Cover). Today I noticed my Fathers 750 (2015 model) had some stains under it. Took a look. The way he had it parked I could only see under the right side of the bike. Saw Oil laying on the frame. Told him. He moved it. Finally got to see where it was coming from. The side of the Engine Case. The Gasket where the two sections are bolted together. His only has 20 or so miles.

I'll see if I can post a photo later.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Get it fixed while under warranty mate.
Thank the gods it's just the side cover gasket though.
I am surprised the service guys didn't pick up on the source of the leak...
Keep us posted

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am an "Honorary Mascot" of Brian's HD. My "Hang out" spot. I'll sit there and talk to people who are waiting for their "Altars" to be serviced. Sometimes with the ABATE and Bucks HOG.

I have spent a couple grand on Accessories and some parts from them as well. Luggage Rack, Sissy Bar, Windshield, Lock Set, Right Hand Control Switches. And some other stuff.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I must have been [email protected] lucky, because I had almost 8000kms on my 750 when I sold it last June. (And I put all those kms on it between Oct & June, even while the bike was in storage for the winter months!) Never had a problem with it at all. It was a great bike, fun to ride, and NO mechanical issues, or problems, AT ALL.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its been in the Shop since Dec 14. Alternator Cover.

Stopped at the Chapel today. Dropped off a tray of cookies. I'm working on Saturday. Amazon has me Scheduled for a Full 10 Hour Shift on Christmas Eve. Might get off early. No idea when.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts