Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 750 in 10/2014 and now we have snow and cold outside.
There is some miner things that I wanted to change from stock version.

Done so for now.
1. V&H exhust
2. K&N hig flow air intake
3. Mirrors extender (HD Sporster)
4. Brake pedal (Change angel)
5. Lights (HD Daybraker LED)
6. Ridiculus horn placment (DIY in 2.5mm 316L)
7. Engine guard (HD)
8. Luggage rack + passenger back rest (HD)
9. Screaming eagle pro tuner
++ will come some time

Need a tallboy seat, stock is to low.

Made a smal album on Facebook

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
How did you change the angle on the back break pedal. This is the last thing I really want to do to mine. I hope my seat is not too low. I haven't taken delivery yet but noticed in the showroom when I sat on the bike that the break pedal was not in a good position for me to apply the break. Got the extended handlebars, mirrors, luggage rack but am still wondering what I am going to do about that uncomfortable position of the break. It is not so much that it is uncomfortable it is just that my foot does not want to turn down low enough to engage it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
How did you change the angle on the back break pedal. This is the last thing I really want to do to mine. I hope my seat is not too low. I haven't taken delivery yet but noticed in the showroom when I sat on the bike that the break pedal was not in a good position for me to apply the break. Got the extended handlebars, mirrors, luggage rack but am still wondering what I am going to do about that uncomfortable position of the break. It is not so much that it is uncomfortable it is just that my foot does not want to turn down low enough to engage it.
I did my rear brake also. Had to disassemble everything to get to the adjuster rod. Not a big deal, just take your time. Note that the nut that locks against the adjustment rod is reverse thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts