Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will let you know when I got some ready.
Won't be for a while tho.
Will pm you at a later date mate.
Stay safe

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
639 Posts
That's one way to make your bike look very American!

At one point I considered going out and buying the commercial equivalents to the bolts you have built. In part I was put off by every bit being a different caliber, thus creating a hodge podge of different head stamps. I like it that you have been able to achieve this with just two different cases.

The other thing that put me off to buying the bits and pieces is probably the one thing that I regret most about my Street 750 ownership experience. I made the conscious decision that everything I changed about it would be all about the functionality. I was determined that my Street was going to be an budget commuter vehicle and nothing more, so I wasn't going to do anything cosmetic to make it mine. That's not a decision I would encourage anybody else to make.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. I'm adding all the time.
My other nuts n bolts are imperial for my fatboy.
But slowly progressing with me xg750 lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's one way to make your bike look very American!

At one point I considered going out and buying the commercial equivalents to the bolts you have built. In part I was put off by every bit being a different caliber, thus creating a hodge podge of different head stamps. I like it that you have been able to achieve this with just two different cases.

The other thing that put me off to buying the bits and pieces is probably the one thing that I regret most about my Street 750 ownership experience. I made the conscious decision that everything I changed about it would be all about the functionality. I was determined that my Street was going to be an budget commuter vehicle and nothing more, so I wasn't going to do anything cosmetic to make it mine. That's not a decision I would encourage anybody else to make.
Check out what else I done my friend.
Hope you like.
My fatboy will look very nice i hope lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts