Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode my Street 750 today. Wanted Denim Black, it came in as a vivid black bike. But I still am taking delivery.

The put one mile on it then called me to come run it to 25 miles. Still have a few things they need to do so I would actually take possession of it until next Wednesday. But it is here and it is mine.

There is no comparison to the power of this bike verses the 500, it will lift the front wheel with very little effort on the handle bars.:D:D

Now to get the 1000 miles on it so I can tear it apart!!!!

Reactions: Livin On

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
congrats bally, get some photo's up when you can! Whats the plan?

Been speaking with sugarbear on the springer front end. I want to go plus 8 but I have to cut the neck and stretch to keep my trail and bike height correct.

Have to wait til next week to get it home on the lift. I am hoping I can tab the underside and go softtail shocks. I am just to old for a hard tail anymore.

Bars and what I am looking at now. Have to figure that out so I can go internal wires. Maybe outlawz in a 14 inch.

For now my son will ride it he is just learning and is ready to get off my old 82 gs1100g.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats. Vivid black is easier to maintain for any scratches. Pics please!

But I was hoping to match my flstfb. Really does not matter. Though my airbrush guy is thrilled it is vivid instead of denim. Says my phantom belle (that is what I named her) will pop off that tank with the gloss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts