Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really it's just the Tuffside Exhaust and Tuffside Fender Eliminator kit. Other than that, I just take crap off. All of the "warning" decals, reflectors, frame stickers and lastly that hideous belt guard (top and bottom). Oh one more thing, I adjusted the rear shock up 2 positions (probably gave it .25-.5" of rise and is stiff). I am going to take off the bar end mirrors and replace (1) only on the clutch side. Daymaker is in the mail and so are new grips. Haven't decided on handlebars yet.

·
Registered
197 Posts
May I ask how loud the Tuffside slip-on is? I am wanting to source the quietest one I can find.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I do a Stage 1 on all my bikes. Slip-on, tuner and intake. I'd like to hear the exhaust over the engine. I have the intake taken care of. I Dremel'd out the two intake holes on the backside of the cover leaving the screen in place. FP3 is on the way. Just deciding on a slip-on. The S&S has a quiet baffle that comes with it but they are out of stock everywhere.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I do a Stage 1 on all my bikes. Slip-on, tuner and intake. I'd like to hear the exhaust over the engine. I have the intake taken care of. I Dremel'd out the two intake holes on the backside of the cover leaving the screen in place. FP3 is on the way. Just deciding on a slip-on. The S&S has a quiet baffle that comes with it but they are out of stock everywhere.
The screamin eagle slip on can be adjusted with the baffle disks for how loud you want it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
It looks hideous and is WAAAYYYY too long for my tastes. I do run a modified Nightstick on my '14 FXDL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts