Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice riding day , I done 201 miles . Everywhere I stop strangers walk up & comment on how good looking my bike is . I carry a camera in my tail bag in case I find a nice back drop .

·
Registered
491 Posts
Will you be selling the engine off that bike when you're ready to upgrade again?
Lol, I can't find an engine upgrade kit in the HD Catalog for the Street Family.

21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Laminar Products I don't if you have a Street or a Street Rod but it will work on ether one . It mounts with 4 adhesive Velcro pads . In both cases you must drill the bottom mounts & bolt with 1/4 20 nylon screws & nuts . If you fail to do this it will not stay put . In the case of the Street Rod you must drill another hole in the bottom to fasten with a black zip tie . If you look close you will see the tie near the bottom of the turn signal . The need for this on the Rod is because the stock shield on it is only held with 4 rubber grommets & I was afraid the bottom grommets would pull out from pressure from the the taller shield .

https://www.laminarlip.com/street.php

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Bob.
i have the street rod but don't fancy drilling the fairing- unless i can get another to swap with screen/no screen.
just checked - £ 230 painted from HD.

rowle uk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts