- tank painting_1
- tank painting_2
- tank painting_3
- instrument bracket

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
When I saw the first set of tank pictures - wow very unusual, with a nifty artwork to complete the theme of "wet girl". Then looking through all the second set of pictures then the penny drops as to just how much thought and development went into the design and implementation of the finished product.

The work and detail shown in your finished bike is impressive, well done.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, I hope to inspire others to contribute to this forum which has been of great help to me many times...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Really nice. Is that a vinyl transfer of the "psychedelic" pattern on the tank sides?

If so, it is difficult to get them to lay flat on curved surfaces. Very nice job!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the water effect was made in Water Transfer (dip-printing) a special technique suitable for any curved or flat surface.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Helo Marco,
BEAUTIFUL JOB job on the ‘Wet Lady’ is there a chansce I ship you my tank for a “twin’ job?
If so, other than shipping costs,what would you charge for a wet girl with a fuel sensor and another estimate for just the paint job?
an

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi I'm glad you like my girl... However I don't do this as a job, and the final work you see has taken me away several months of free time, I couldn't do another one.

if it can help you I can give you the girl's profile files, the 3D drawings of the gauges holder, and any other information you need.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts