Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the N2590 model from National Cycle. I've seen that the N2595 model has been used but I'd like to get mine off of Amazon, and they only have the N2590. I've seen that this is also the model sold on Revzilla, for the Street. Has anyone bought this model and mounted it?

·
Registered
335 Posts
No experience with either, although I'm interested in getting one.

Looks like the 2595 has "quick release" hardware that the 2590 doesn't. Other than that, the screens themselves look like they're probably the same. The 2590 is labeled as the "Deflector Screen" and the 2595 is called the "Deflector Screen DX". Sounds like the same screen but with more deluxe mounting hardware on the DX (and a higher price).

Note that Revzilla sells both of 'em, the Deflector (clear) at $93.59 and the Deflector DX 7/8" (clear) at at $121.47.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have the tinted, quick detachable, version of this NATIONAL CYCLE wind screen (can't remember the #). It installs fairly quick, over the cowl and provides adequate wind deflection. The H-D stock one probably provides greater wind protection but @ 25" I thought it might be too tall and the cowl must come off. There was considerable discussion about this a year or so ago (pictures, etc.) that can still be found on this site. Regrettably, I don't have time to search for it right now. I'd say for the nominal cost, you can't go wrong.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Following up, the National Cycle website has a bike fitment guide; if you put in Street 750 it will show that the 2590, 2591, 2594 and 2595 are all valid for the Street. 2590 and 2591 are "normal", 2594 and 2595 are "DX" (quick-detach). 2590 and 2594 are both clear, 2591 and 2525 are lightly tinted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed the N2591 on my Street 750. It's easy to install and looks great with the cowling. The light tint blends well with the gloss black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts