Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Italian company Free Spirits have bought out these two items. The muffler will be good for the Street as well as the Street Rod, while the air filter is a Street Rod only part.

The muffler which is available now is priced at.......... er sod it, I don't have a Euro key on my keyboard but it's 355 euros.

No price given for the air filter at the moment as it hasn't been released yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, it will allow the stationary rider to flash his twin butterfly valves at any foxy young chick that's passing by :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The air filter is now available Steve, coming to you for a very reasonable 297 Euros, less VAT.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I agree, Free Spirits turn out some good stuff, but the prices are, well, on the Harley side.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Speaking of Free Spirits, I fitted a Sprocket Cover and Guard to the Street Rod today, getting rid of that ugly piece of plastic fitted as standard.

F Spirits1.jpg

Free Spirits2.jpg

Free Spirits3.jpg

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice! I thought about adding the pulley cover but I want to take weight off the bike as much as possible. Once I saw that the factory pulley was black I was OK with it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did think, being as the Fat Cover weighs about a half a pound, 'Nah, can't see Scooter rushing to buy this'!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts