Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice ad , the exhaust note is misleading though . It sounds like the screaming eagle/engine sound and not the stock muffler note.

·
Registered
548 Posts
"the street is where I live" always makes me giggle a bit, the ad certainly does not mince about who its targeting. But guy texting was a bit much..

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
"the street is where I live" always makes me giggle a bit, the ad certainly does not mince about who its targeting. But guy texting was a bit much..
Yeah it was a bit uhh... different. It's not a complete fail but they could have done a much better job at targeting who they wanted to with this video and of course with the bike.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Looks to me like they spent to much time with that mod sportster crowd in Austin tx before doing the commercial. I am by no means an expert on hipsters but this seems more appealing to goth than hipsters.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Could be, definitely not main stream, but we were discussing the commercial video.

Watch the video from the OP above, you will see what I mean.:D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yea, "the street is where i live" kinda sounds like someone who is homeless, not that I have anything against homeless people.

The target audience is made clear by the hashtags that are running rampant in the ad. People under the age of about 34 probably don't know or don't care about hash tags.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts