Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put an led headlight in my street rod.
Here are before an after pics. It was very easy. The original headlight had a drl but the new one does not. I don't really know why it had the extra bulb since the headlight came on any way.

It is a little too cold for me to take it out tonight but next time I ride it home from work it will be dark and I hope it is an improvement. If anybody is interested I will post a link only set me back 50 bucks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just installad a Wisamic 5 3/4" off of Amazon for about $52.00 it fit great and I didn't have to cut any wires (park light bulb).It's an improvement over stock and costs less than the H-D LED Headlight lifetime is about 50,000 hours.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am surprised Harley did not make a Wiring Adapter. To keep from having to cut off the Plug for the "DRL" as Only the Positive side was needed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got home and I can say money well spent. So much brighter and clearer than stock.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After riding a few nights. This headlight has impressed the **** out of me. For 50 dollars I can see so much better than before with stock

·
Registered
51 Posts
I didn't have to cut mine at all as there was room to spare to place it behind the new headlight.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The connector for the small bulb,heard that some people were just cutting the wires to mount the headlight for space.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wouldn't think you need to because the oem lamp takes up a lot of space. My led lamp was much smaller.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought the TCMT Daymaker from Amazon. I cut my H4 plug off when I put my HID kit in. Anyone have the pinout for that? I had to buy a new plug and all the wires are black.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts