Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a horn relocation bracket I designed, machined, brush finished and black anodized for my street 500. These are just the photos of the bracket so you could see it and the finish, ill post more tonight once I get it mounted on the bike. This mounts the horn facing outwards.

Mount is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum, Hand Brush Finished and Anodized. If anyone is interested in getting one of these feel free to let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
And here is the photos of it installed on my bike. I Really like the way it came out it flows with the style of the bike. Im also going to put some black wire loom over the horn wires.

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
once I bent and reinstalled the stock bracket my horn is now facing the way yours is now, however your bracket allows the horn to set back more, which I like better.....

great mod you made there! ;)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nice looking bracket. I chose the route of putting a Big Twin horn on my Street. I modified the existing bracket to accommodate the horn. I have another modified 2015 horn bracket not being used if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'd be interested in that ....................

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hey everyone sorry for the delay, i have 4 brackets ready to go 2 are black anodized one with a slight bush finish and 2 are silver anodized one also with a slight brush finish. PM me if you are interested in purchasing one Im selling them for $35.00 Shipped for a bracket and small piece of black wire loom to cover the wires coming up.

Let me know if you want black or silver and brushed finish or not. I will be cutting more soon if more then 4 people are interested in getting one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
once I bent and reinstalled the stock bracket my horn is now facing the way yours is now, however your bracket allows the horn to set back more, which I like better.....

great mod you made there! ;)

Thank you. Im also working on some other mods for these bikes as well.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thank you. Im also working on some other mods for these bikes as well.

cool, I'd like to see a fixed mount Black rear luggage rack big enough to carry a small touring bag.

the HD one is so small and so expensive to boot.
I'd also like to see about making a "gauge" bracket that I can mount inside the cowling to install three gauges or a mini tach with 2 gauges.
and a mount that can bolt to the frame tubes to install some higher forward highway pegs

and...and...lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cool, I'd like to see a fixed mount Black rear luggage rack big enough to carry a small touring bag.

the HD one is so small and so expensive to boot.
I'd also like to see about making a "gauge" bracket that I can mount inside the cowling to install three gauges or a mini tach with 2 gauges.
and a mount that can bolt to the frame tubes to install some higher forward highway pegs

and...and...lol

These are some things we may been working on already :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts