Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just an introduction about myself.
I'm Erwin, 49 years kicking around on this planet and I will be the proud owner of a brand new Street 750 from today :D
Will ride to the Harley dealer within a hour so I'm pretty excited about it.
Riding for aprox 30 years by now and had all the Japs and Triumph bikes.
Tried a couple of times on a Sportster but it just wasn't my thing, I loved to see them but the ride never pleasured me.
Until I stepped on the Street 750 a little more then a week ago, that was finally the day Harley got a bike for me.
So it will be delivered today including a brand new Vance & Hines under it, since it's a Harely I need to hear it.
That's it, hope to have a nice and interesting time here!

Gr

Erwin

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the group you won't find a more awesome bunch of Street riders anywhere.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, had a pretty rough ride with lots of traffic jams and rain.
After 4 hours in the saddle it was fine for today and Mr. Vance&Hines kept screaming in my ears with his big mouth :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There are several of us new kids around as well. Some new to H-D, some returning to riding after a hiatus, and a few of us who just started riding late in life.

The xg500/750 and Street Rod are certainly different from anything else in the H-D line up. That's why I refer to mine as a "Hardly-Davidson". One day I wandered into Loess Hills H-D not really expecting to find a sub $7K commuter bike with the guts to make the occasional 200 mile trek, but not too much bike for me as a new rider. The xg's fill that niche nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts