Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

nice to be here, i'm the owner of a Street 750 which i own since November 2019, my first Harley , a great motorcycle!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
70 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Lots of great info here. Have fun looking around. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you Lesblank! The only problem we have in my country is that is not easy to find after market accessories for Street 750. Hope to find here good suggestions! :)
Ride and stay safe!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ciao complimenti per la tua HD e benvenuto.
In effetti non è facile trovare accessore per la Street ma su questo forum troverai tantissime informazioni utili
Hello congratulations for your HD and welcome.
In fact it is not easy to find accessories for the Street but on this forum you will find a lot of useful information...

Marco

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ciao complimenti per la tua HD e benvenuto.
In effetti non è facile trovare accessore per la Street ma su questo forum troverai tantissime informazioni utili
Hello congratulations for your HD and welcome.
In fact it is not easy to find accessories for the Street but on this forum you will find a lot of useful information...

Marco
Thank you Marco, i hope to receive suggestions !:):):)

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Welcome to the forum! After market parts and accessories are indeed hard to find for these bike, even in America.

I do like the bags that you have. I'm considering replacing my generic nylon bags with Viking hard bags. My idea is to color match them and a Memphis Shades batwing fairing to my red bike to have a baby bagger.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
70 Posts
Very nice looking. Good choice, compliments the bike.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
If by "tank cover" you mean the fuel cap medallion it is H-D Part Number: 61300585. You can get it from your local dealer or a number of online discounters. It's part of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company Black Collection of trim pieces which also includes axle nut covers, side covers, and air cleaner trim.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts