Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I went to the opening on Saturday and am interested in ordering the Street 500 now.

This is the right place to find out a bit more about the bike so I signed up.

My previous bikes are Ninja 250, then a Ninja 300. Moving into Cruza style will be new to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey buddy. Im from perth too. Went to the cannington party on Saturday. Must have been 100 people there when I was there.
What's stopping you from pre ordering?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey buddy. Im from perth too. Went to the cannington party on Saturday. Must have been 100 people there when I was there.
What's stopping you from pre ordering?
I always take my time these days to make a decision, plus I need some more cash, am considering a loan.

Cannington was full, did you get to test ride the bike?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Personally I loved it. Im around 5'8 so it felt good for me. Power felt good but my model will have the vance & Hines pipe and screamin eagle air filter, and will require a retune, so expecting more power still.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Personally I loved it. Im around 5'8 so it felt good for me. Power felt good but my model will have the vance & Hines pipe and screamin eagle air filter, and will require a retune, so expecting more power still.
I am telling you right now, my far away Aussie friend, that the screaming eagle filter is ****. Plain and simple. You are already getting V&H pipe yes? Then I implore you to go along and get the V&H that corresponds with it, as someone who has owned and utilized both air filter units I can assure you that the V&H filter is unequivocally more effective.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts