Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eagerly awaiting delivery of a 2018 Street 750.

Have had more bikes than I can remember in the past from a 100cc Yamaha DT to a 600cc Suzuki Bandit.

Most recently had a Suzuki GW250 which was good but not quite good enough!

Am not someone who enjoys hitting the red-line too often, much preferring to hear an engine purr and bubble as I roll along at the legal limits or there abouts!

Have always wanted to own my dream bike - a Harley Davidson and now I am getting on a few years I decided it was time to bite the bullet!

Doubt I will be clocking up too many miles a year but have a few trips planned taking in the Severn Valley and one planned for the Horseshoe Pass in Wales.

Looking forward to it and whatever joys it brings .......................................:cool:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome Botty,

You describe a lifestyle very similar to mine. Looking through these very informative threads you will soon realise that there is a real treasure trove of information at your disposal. Every rider of a new 750 has complained about the poor rearward vision from the standard mirrors. Being on the shorter side I was able to improve my safety by purchasing the H-D long stem mirrors. Others on the forum have resorted to extenders and different style mirrors such as Tribal to improve rear vision.

I wish you many happy miles and lots of smiles with your 750.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts