Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im new here from zamboanga city philippines souther most part of our country i got my street750 from a local dealer HD EDSA manila, philippines.

RIDE AND VISIT PHILIPPINES.....!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario, Canada!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks black falcon. Hablar español? Muchas gracias estaba na filipinas.especialmente na mga gente desdel ciudad de zamboanga. Our local dialect is 80% spanish. The spanish bastion was based in our city during the spanish occupation so we were colonized by spain before the japanesse came and eventually liberalized by the west. Chavacano look it up in google hehe. Bit of history. Ride safe!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all im new here from zamboanga city philippines souther most part of our country i got my street750 from a local dealer HD EDSA manila, philippines.

RIDE AND VISIT PHILIPPINES.....!

Hello Junty! You can call me Jojo. Welcome to the H-D Community and I am happy to see you in this forum! I was thrilled to find a kabayan in the HOG magazine as I was reading it this morning with my cup of coffee. Surely we can connect thru here and we can begin our own Filipino HD Community! You and your daughter's picture is awesome! Ride safe! Feel free to chat!

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
oh, how did i miss this thread? i got my street750 from the EDSA dealership back in September. i primarily ride within Clark, just hit 1000km today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts