Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I've had my Street 750 for nearly two years and really enjoy riding the bike every chance I get. I've been a member on another Harley forum for awhile,but things there lean more toward the larger Harley's. Not that I'm not a fan or anything,but it's kinda of biased. Anyway I'll quit rambling and I hope that this forum shows us Street owners more love. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to this forum! Rest assured, all Street family bikes and their owners are going to get a warm reception here.

I have had the same experience on other Harley forums that you have had. One that I have recently started going to has front page articles about anything Harley related. Whenever that front page article is about the Street family of bikes the initial comments are always very disparaging. Often those comments are by senior members who never have and possibly never will be the target market demographic for the Street family. I guess they can't stand the idea that a major international manufacturer isn't all about them.

Rest assured, though, that we are all about you and your Street.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts