Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Raven is on the road but check engine light is staying on after installing keyless ignition system, Viper alarm system.
It's a 2015 XG750 with only 4900kms on it that I bought in 2018. Since owning my bike I added crash bars, driving lights, new mirrors with extenders, replaced the foot pegs with running boards just to name a few of the upgrades added.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clavinavi
thanks for the compliment and the welcome. i have put a bit of time and energy into dressing my bike up and plan to keep it too.
i saw a few people on the Facebook group that i'm also a member of add wide tires to their bikes so i think next thing i add is going to be either a 200 or a 180 rear tire to my bike. i have 14 inch handle bars but just not ready to put them on yet as i have to lengthen my cables to get the handlebars to fit properly. 2020 i just want to ride for as long as the weather let's me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Raven is on the road but check engine light is staying on after installing keyless ignition system, Viper alarm system.
It's a 2015 XG750 with only 4900kms on it that I bought in 2018. Since owning my bike I added crash bars, driving lights, new mirrors with extenders, replaced the foot pegs with running boards just to name a few of the upgrades added.
View attachment 27176
Cool looking bike (y)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool looking bike (y)
Thanks Cherry and I like it. I'm a new rider and enjoy working on dressing up my bike as much or more than riding it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool looking bike (y)
using a microchip implant to start my bike
got to check out this video i made of what i did to my bike @Cherry. pay close attention around the 1:10 mark of the video
my bike only uses the key to unlock the steering and gas cap now everything else is keyless. i just haven't been able to figure out how to make a video of the full wireless capability of my bike from the range of the Viper alarm to having the bike turn on when the keyless fob is within 30 feet to me sitting on my bike and starting it up with the microchip. i'm also trying to figure out how i can "clone" the Viper and keyless ignition fobs to one of the 5 other microchips (i actually have 6 microchips in my 2 hands and left arm) so that i don't have to keep me keys out or on me at all

Reactions: Lesblank
1 - 7 of 7 Posts