Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
922 Posts
Perfect place for an into. Welcome to the forum! please tell us a little about yourself and your bike.

Reactions: BPOPaz

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I'm a long time rider living now in Phoenix AZ.
For the last couple years, I've been buying and selling bikes to fix minor things and try different bikes. Although I'm from Milwaukee, Harley's have been out of my reach. Though, my first motorcycle was a Harley 125 enduro, I have always owned Japanese bikes which are amazing in their own right. When I found my 2015 XG750 on Offer up for $3K, I was quick to grab it as it had less than 1,000 miles. I'm kinda a banged up semi-old guy with hip issue so the bike is not very comfortable for me to ride with the high foot pegs. I like where the pegs are laterally, but not vertically.
I like to ride around Phoenix. Don't belong to a club. Don't go on long rides. Maybe willing to trade my bike for something more laid back. I figure mine is worth $4k ( Have turned down offers for that)
Love the the fuel injected belt drive on these XGs. I'm flexible when it comes to carb vs FI and belt vs chain. Happy Trails (roads) you all!44
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

· Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
922 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts