Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Steven, and I am 28 years old, and a new rider to the motorcycle world. I just recently purchased a Street 750, in vivid black, and love my ride.

I am finally approaching the 150mile limit so far, and am enjoying my bike very much, minus the small fuel light and neutral light issues(which i am going to get the dealership to fix).

I am looking for other riders out in the Stockbridge GA area that would be interested in just doing some fun rides with a new member, so I can learn more from personnel that have more than a week riding experience and to share this hobby with.

Look forward to chatting with you guys and learning from everyone here.

Reactions: ryoung048

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Steven, ride defensively, stick to low traffic roads and wear your gear while you gain experience on your new Street. I also had trouble with the neutral light. They adjusted it after my test ride last fall and it was still sometimes difficult for me to find neutral. This has not been a issue as I have more miles on my bike. Breaking in the transmission and gaining some experience has made it easy to find neutral especially when the Bike is warmed up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, i believe i am going to have them make some adjustments on the bike when i take it in to get some additions added to the bike. Getting a slip on and a phase 1 package added.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts