Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm Nick from Seattle. I'm taking my MSF at the end of the month but I just got an awesome deal on a 2016 Street 750. I've ridden dirt bikes in the past, so I imagine this will be a bit different to ride. But I'm extremely excited!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Sunny California......I hope it stops raining at some point for you to be able to ride, but enjoy. I love my 750......

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm Nick from Seattle. I'm taking my MSF at the end of the month but I just got an awesome deal on a 2016 Street 750. I've ridden dirt bikes in the past, so I imagine this will be a bit different to ride. But I'm extremely excited!
Welcome Nick. I basically lived in the Seattle area from 1989 to last June when I relocated to Arizona. Riding is much better here. LOL

Riding the motorcycle is basically the same except you didn't have people in cars trying to kill you when you rode in the dirt. The MSF course is excellent and it teaches you some things to keep your eyes out for... like that jerk-wad idiot that going to want to turn left into your path or the other idiot entering the roadway without seeing you. Be careful and have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome from Philippines. most of my stateside motorcycling was done on a V-Rod in southeast Arizona, northeast Florida and two summers in Staten Island.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Ontario Canada.

I'm loving my 2015 XG750. You'll have a blast riding it!

Just swap the mirrors out right away for better rear visibility. Add the HD Extenders to start, and if that doesn't help, put HD Tribal Mirrors on.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Man those tyres were so full of dust and grit, I can understand why the bike slides and drifts in and out of the cones with ease.

What did catch my attention was the big 6-wheeler parked against the back wall.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Hey Nick, what dealer did you buy your bike from? My last two H-Ds I bought from Lawless H-D in Renton, WA.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought mine at Eastside. You can argue with them a lot right now because they're operating out of a trailer until their building is ready to move into. So they have a ton of bikes just sitting in storage. I got about $1500 off the tag for my bike when I bought it, plus a $150 helmet.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Welcome aboard Nick. Wish you safe and happy riding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts