Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely loving this bike has well and truly exceeded my expectations ! Fairly stock still just a firebrand exhaust that I'm extremely happy with great note through all the gears And nice and lumpy on idle . Have ellasped In west end doing lower bars and bar end mirrors tomorrow .. NRC fender eliminator is on its way also will update as things progress !!

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Absolutely loving this bike has well and truly exceeded my expectations ! Fairly stock still just a firebrand exhaust that I'm extremely happy with great note through all the gears And nice and lumpy on idle . Have ellasped In west end doing lower bars and bar end mirrors tomorrow .. NRC fender eliminator is on its way also will update as things progress !!
Welcome....you ar ein for a whole heap of fun.

I'm enjoying every moment of my riding .....plenty to modify and bling up...Harley have just released their 2016 collection, along with a WHOEL HEAP of new upgrade parts, inc. Willie G chrome for the street....so open that wallet and get bringing!!!!

KiwiHog!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G'day all just a quick question does anybody know if there is a bit of a trick to re installing the seat ?? Mainly the front clip ? Any feedback would be great ! Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
For the fist few time it's a complete mare...I have also tucked the strap under the seat, lets be frank, you could never get 2 up on this thing anyway. So, all I do is put some weight on the front and give it a bloody good push....

Ray

1 - 11 of 11 Posts